GDT: Game 2: Vegas Golden Knights @ Minnesota Not Wild Bill's | 5:00PM | Last Game Didn't Count Edition

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

HAULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VEGAS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Much better played game than Thursday, and much better result. :nod: Kinda even makes up for the Thursday stinker.

Now, don't forget the Monday game is an early one thanks to Columbus and the Indigenous Peoples.

Go! :vegas Go!

Reactions: hangman005

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Tough game to watch since we were behind the whole time. Flower came through big. It seems like the chemistry is still out of whack a bit, but they are showing signs of gelling. A lot of opportunities created but not capitalized upon. I like what I'm seeing out of the 2nd line. The 1st had better start producing soon or there will be whispers...

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Tough game to watch since we were behind the whole time. Flower came through big. It seems like the chemistry is still out of whack a bit, but they are showing signs of gelling. A lot of opportunities created but not capitalized upon. I like what I'm seeing out of the 2nd line. The 1st had better start producing soon or there will be whispers...

Should we be low key hoping for a quiet yet successful season for Wild Bill?:dunno:
I mean, he can absolutely tear it up after he re-signs in January though. Just get that AAV under 7m.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad