GDT: Game 2 Semi-Final in Vegas. 9pm ET - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angler

Apr 23, 2017
Petry's eyes.... It looks like he sold his soul to Satan and in return was granted the use of his fingers.

Reactions: Forum93

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
BTW that stupid intro they have with the original 6 knights and Habs The Knight casting away the golden knight and him finding that sword and.. if the Habs win the series, I'll make so much fun of that.

The script for that story is so dreadful that you’d do it justice just by ignoring it. The whole thing was Sens Sparta lame, with extra cheese effects thrown in.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Still, Perry for one more year would be greal. Stall is really getting old...
Perry for the same amount or like 1m/1y ok. but Staal beh. Perry and Armia are doing mostly all the job.
Staal and Perry 1 year at a time.

Armia is definitely a player I don't want to overpay for in terms of both term and AAV. But he shows up come playoff time, no matter what his numbers are during the regular season. I always said, I don't like him in the top 9, but he's as elite as they get as a 4th liner.
Meh Staal is a 1 thing experience , dont mind resigning Perry for 1y 1m but Staal is not the main reason of that success. Perry was good the entire season , Armia woke up for once and that makes a weird 4th line that team doesnt see that coming often.

But yeah Armia getting more that what he earns right now would be a huge mistake.

It's 1 playoff run , we need to think that the way we went wont work everytime and that Armia is a 30 points players when he plays in a top 6.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Staal and Armia started playing good at the post season. It's a playoff thing , you gotta think long term. Armia is a 30 points player , staal and Perry are getting older and older. They are doing good right now but let's not embrace them for 4 years. We need the future to come in.

I agree. I think Habs should do everything to get Seattle to take Byron. Lehkonen is more cost effective as I believe he won't get much of a raise at a short term deal. I wouldn't be opposed to bringing back Perry/armia but with Evans maturing, he's primed to take that 4C duties without any worry from management to necessitate depth there. I think the "future" is about a year away honestly. I'd rather see Poehling, ylonen, etc get another year in the AHL. There's no rush really but Im obviously not against one of them forcing their way on the team next year

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Here we go......
There will be a pushback from Vegas but if we give them nothing, they will have nothing.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I hope Armia takes a pay cut to stay with us because I don't think he will be a Hab otherwise. Perry is a priority. Staal I wouldn't mind at league minimum but I think he wants to go elsewhere.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Great game so far. Keep it up, we got this.
85DE1505-38D9-4D7F-8775-CDAD16FBB318.gif

A7E18956-C28E-4431-9849-2CB5557FEC0F.gif
B217ED22-6BEA-48C6-9615-5C73AE903BDE.gif
CBCDDD46-2AE7-49E6-B9D5-6EBCAEC1FF36.jpeg

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I agree. I think Habs should do everything to get Seattle to take Byron. Lehkonen is more cost effective as I believe he won't get much of a raise at a short term deal. I wouldn't be opposed to bringing back Perry/armia but with Evans maturing, he's primed to take that 4C duties without any worry from management to necessitate depth there. I think the "future" is about a year away honestly. I'd rather see Poehling, ylonen, etc get another year in the AHL. There's no rush really but Im obviously not against one of them forcing their way on the team next year
Indeed a 2.5m for 2 years for Armia with Perry at 1m for 1 year with Evans would be nice or replace armia with Lekhonen who should not get more than 2.5m a year and whos rfa.

Reactions: donghabs98
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad