GDT: Game 2: Seattle Kraken @ Nashville Predators, 5:00 p.m. PT/8:00 p.m. ET

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
0lCLO9c.jpg

BeniersIsKraken

2022-23 Adopted Kraken: Matty Beniers
Jul 24, 2021
Just wanted to throw something out there with lines. Design/graphics are not one of my strengths so you guys won't be getting any masterpieces from me .. ha ha.
Looks awesome to me, thanks for setting this up!

Can't wait to see ABB's debut with us tonight. Been eagerly anticipating this moment since we claimed him off waivers and he'll get to debut in a top six role, which we've all heard is the best use of his talents.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
How are Nashville expected to be this year? Good chance of a first win for the Kraken tonight?
Difficult to say, but they traded away significant pieces in the off-season & Rinne retired. By all appearances they seem to be in a rebuilding phase.

That said, they still have a solid defense and Saros can steal a game so it might be like looking in the mirror.

I predict the First Franchise Win. That’s where my fake $ here is going tonight.
D4ADAC2A-BB02-4DD9-87A2-473257FDD947.gif

ps. Thanks for the GDT @Fistfullofbeer

Fisticuffer

Mar 14, 2020
I like our chances tonight against Nashville. They have Johansen and Duchene down the middle and neither are what you would call intense. With our relatively weak pivots I expect struggles against those teams strong at center, not so much teams like the Preds.
2 points tonight. :thumbu:

Soul Rebel

Aug 19, 2019
I hate that it's also Nashville's home/season debut this year, so a pumped up crowd for sure. Not on the level of Vegas, but they do have a great following there, IIRC.

Still think we pull even at 1-1-0 this year. I think Gruuuuuuu bounces back and we see Schwartzy, Eberle & Dunn get on the scoresheet.

Good Guys - 3
Yellow Team - 1

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad