Winnik - Beagle - Wilson

Orpik - Carlson
Alzner - Niskanen
Chorney - Schmidt

Holtby
Grubauer
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=NEWS AND NOTES]
-Lineups are as of Thursday and are subject to change.
-Head to head stats and preview can be found here: http://penguins.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2015030222
[/fieldset]

:pensLet's go Pens!!!:pens

Last edited:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Thank you, OilerPensfan97!

Let's ****ing do this boys. This is the game we need. Let's go get out split. Let's go Pens! I don't think I've been more emotionally invested in a team in a very long time. I know we are playing with house money, but I just never want this season to end. This is one of my all-time favorite teams and i've been watching the Pens since i was born in 1985.

Koempel

Mar 8, 2010
Leuven
Looks like I missed a heartbreaker on thursday. These OT losses are becoming annoying, somehow I have it stuck in my head that Orpik was the last Penguin to score one against NYI and that is quite a while ago. Also strange that Crosby has never scored one. Anyway, hopefully a nice clean win in regulation!

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
I'll be on a flight to the Grand Canyon during this game.. and then in the Canyon for the next 2.. so I wont be able to watch the next 3.. Im hoping I come out of the canyon to a series lead!

LETS GO PENS!

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
If we keep Malkin on the third line I fully expect another loss. Would like to see Sully stack the top 6 for the two home games especially, where both lines can target weaker pairings.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Hoping for a huge statement game from Murray. Show everyone just how strong and unbreakable he is mentally.

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
They'll figure this out too late, I think.

It's starting to look that way. This is Sully's playoff test, does he reunite Geno with Kessel/Hagelin or not. He passed his regular season test, but this is that point in the season where Pens coaches have been failing since '09.

Maybe he makes the right call, at some point tonight or before game 3. Wait and see.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
It's starting to look that way. This is Sully's playoff test, does he reunite Geno with Kessel/Hagelin or not. He passed his regular season test, but this is that point in the season where Pens coaches have been failing since '09.

I get the idea. I really do. And HBK, for the record, was the best line last game.

But if Malkin is truly healthy and capable of playing top minutes. This **** isn't gonna cut it.

But yeah. For now it's fair (Fehr?) to wait and see. Sullivan has made mostly all the right adjustments up to this point.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Looking forward to this one. Hopefully Olli is less of a pylon. I can't help but wonder if something is going on with that kid, given how poised and steady he was at earlier times in his career. Hopefully he snaps out of it. Anytime I see roller-coaster patterns of play from a really young player (especially a D) my immediate fear is you're looking at someone who was rushed into the league. Yeah he had his medical issues but still. Easy to forget how young and inexperienced he is. Hopefully it's something that will pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad