GAME 2 - OILERS @ FLAMES, WCSF | 8:30 p.m. MT | TV: ESPN/CBC/Sportsnet | Radio: Sportsnet 960

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
No doubt I haven't minded either of their games. I just know a lot of cup winning teams get the exact same or more out of league min guys come playoff time.

Agreed, he's shut the door so far when he's needed to. Oil played amazing shut down D in games 6/7 of LA series though so credit to a D group that has had its fair share of struggles on that part of the game.
True. But unfortunately we haven’t drafted like those teams. Holland did well to round out this roster with the cards he was dealt IMO.

Reactions: McFlyingV

Duder54

Really?? Cause pretty sure the Flames outscored them, out chanced them and out hit them in game 1, as well as having the possession advantage. Overall it's been an even series so far. But if this series powerplay bonanza comes to an end advantage Flames.
Did you even read my post?

"Despite how terrible the Oilers played in game 1..."

Was more an indictment of just how terrible Markstrom was in Game 1. If anyone but Koskinen had been in net for the Oilers, it'd be a 2-0 series right now.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Gaudreau is 2nd in playoff scoring? And Tkachuk just had a hat trick? Between the 3 of them they had more points in the regular season collectively than the Oilers top line. In fact no other line in the NHL scored more points?? Terrible take dude
I agree thats a bad take, the Flames forward group is not bad. But that line also had an OISH% of 12.16% at 5v5. I'm not a betting man, but I'd bet just about anything that they never replicate the season they just had as a line.

Reactions: Duder54

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Gaudreau is 2nd in playoff scoring? And Tkachuk just had a hat trick? Between the 3 of them they had more points in the regular season collectively than the Oilers top line. In fact no other line in the NHL scored more points?? Terrible take dude

1653119468047.png

2nd eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad