GDT: Game 2: Montreal Canadiens vs Detroit Red Wings | The Agitprop Edition #1 | 10/14/22 7:00pm EST- MOD note #187

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Vladimir Youppin.png

Comrades of the CHCHG. Admins. Members. Brothers. Sisters. Tankers & Anti-tankers.

I, the chief propagandyista, Vladimir Youppin, announce to you today, we have achieved our initial goal. We have won our first battle, the Clash of Eastern Canada at the Bell Tsentr.

Voiceful kritiki of the CHCHG, namely the Nowy Sportsnet or TV/Radio-TSN, will turn a blind eye to our success. Some in their ranks will go as far as outright deny it. Such a young squad. Led by a new regime. A peewee/bantam coach. An inexperienced captain surrounded by new assistant captains. My ne ponimayem!
But fear not. We have video evidence of our victory. Evidence, which I will share shortly.

Some of you have doubted our shansy of success after our first two weeks of presezon. Eight meaningless battles lost. Meaningless, futile, trivialnye. These were not losses, but mere tests, stepping stones for our limitless-in-talent komanda.

I will prove to you we have a team capable of conquering all, and raising the Kubok Stenli. Not much research must be undertook on my part. You, my fellow compatriots, have provided me with enough evidence sebya. Each player, a piece of the velichayshiy, most sophisticated puzzle, ever assembled. No make-believe here. No propaganda. No disinformation.

Kovacevic:
Kovacevic.jpg

Savard:
Savard.jpg

Harris:
Harris.jpg

Guhle:
Guhle.jpg

Wideman:
Wideman.jpg

Xhekaj:
Xhekaj.jpg

Allen:
Allen.jpg

Montembault:
Montembault.jpg

Anderson:
Anderson.jpg

Monahan:
Monahan.jpg

Pitlick:
Pitlick.jpg

Hoffman:
Hoffman.jpg

Dach:
Dach.jpg

Evans:
Evans.jpg

Gallagher:
Gally.jpg

Dvorak:
Dvorak.jpg

Slafkovsky:
Slafkovsky.jpg

Caufield:
Caufield.jpg

Dadonov:
Dadonov.jpg

Suzuki:
Suzuki.jpg

My fellow comrades. Have you still doubt? Do not hesitate in sharing these thoughts with me. I, along with my staff, know of alternative methods to silence this doubt afflicting you.

Before I leave, I have one final announcement to make. From here on out, you must address our chief commanders by their new names: Ken "Will" Hughes, and Jeff Gordon.

Because, we CAN, and we WILL succeed in winning our 25th Stanley Cup with these two in charge. The worst days are behind us. The rebuild is DONE.

Montreal Canadiens Opening Night Roster:
Montreal Canadiens Opening Night Roster.jpg

Detroit Red Wings Opening Night Roster:
Red Wings Opening Night Roster.jpg

Video Evidence of the Victory at the Bell Tsentr:

Ca sent la coupe.jpg

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Is anyone convulsing prematurely at the thought of watching another game with those CGI boards coming on and off randomly and interfering with game action?

All of a sudden, ads on jerseys don’t look so bad. :laugh:

Merci, Geoff!

Thanks also to the rest of his money-grubbing owner-accomplices who are hellbent on killing our viewing enjoyment of the game at home, by compromising as many pixel clusters they can get at, for revenue purposes.

I just heard a news item earlier today where Bettman confirmed that the league’s coffers are now in good health, the worst is behind them. But that didn’t stop owners from implementing more ad revenue irritants.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Is anyone convulsing prematurely at the thought of watching another game with those CGI boards coming on and off randomly and interfering with game action?

All of a sudden, ads on jerseys don’t look so bad. :laugh:

Merci, Geoff!

Thanks also to the rest of his money-grubbing owner-accomplices who are hellbent on killing our viewing enjoyment of the game at home, by compromising as many pixel clusters they can get at, for revenue purposes.

I just heard a news item earlier today where Bettman confirmed that the league’s coffers are now in good health, the worst is behind them. But that didn’t stop owners from implementing more ad revenue irritants.

What kind of mouth breather buys a product because they see it on the ice/boards of a rink? Digitally or otherwise?

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Well, I know the Wings have Seider, Edvinsson & Chiarot on D.

Raymond, Larkin & the Bertuzzi meathead up front, but truthfully I don't know much about them. It feels like we haven't played them much the last couple of years.

I do remember that insane 10-7 game versus the Leafs last February.

Leafs got up 7-1. Red Wings then score 5 straight to make it 7-6. Leafs score, 8-6. Wings score, 8-7. Leafs win 10-7.

Let's hope it's not like that.

Allen? Or, Montembeault?

I think I heard Allen with Monty getting Washington game.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Well, I know the Wings have Seider, Edvinsson & Chiarot on D.

Raymond, Larkin & the Bertuzzi meathead up front, but truthfully I don't know much about them. It feels like we haven't played them much the last couple of years.

I do remember that insane 10-7 game versus the Leafs last February.

Leafs got up 7-1. Red Wings then score 5 straight to make it 7-6. Leafs score, 8-6. Wings score, 8-7. Leafs win 10-7.

Let's hope it's not like that.

Allen? Or, Montembeault?

I think I heard Allen with Monty getting Washington game.
I heard it was Allen. They didn’t have Allen overexert himself in practise so he’d be well-rested to face the Wings.

You are correct, Monty gets the Washington game.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto

Matheson out 8 weeks with an abdominal strain. I thought it was his knee. This is much, much worse. Abdominal strains can linger, and if you do too much too soon, you can get a hernia & then it's 18 months for full recovery.

:help:

Ugh.

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
Ma man Youppi

Non non pas maman Youppi

Why not 1 more win tonight, 2 goal for Monahan, boost your value Sean :thumbu:

Reactions: PhysicX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad