GDT: (Game 2) Home Opener: The suckiest suck that ever sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Totally see us losing this one, but by a smaller margin. Maybe 3-1 with an EN by the Oilers. It'll take us a while to gel defensively and a fast team like the Oilers are still gonna be a bit much for us I think

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I hope Ferland brings his A game tomorrow, Tkachuk's got Oiler fans all kinds of upset, can only imagine how they'll act when Ferdaddy's crashing and banging as well.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
I am a fan of both team but could you image if the Flames won the lottery ? Mcdavid and Johnny hockey . That just wouldn't be fair . They would rip the NHL a new one .

I actually don't think McDavid and Gaudreau would work that well together.

Imagine if Toronto had won both McDavid and Matthews...

Do you have them as a #1/2 center punch? Or do you push one to the wing?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I shan't be watching live tonight, will start watching (from the start) after the Jays game ends.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
I actually don't think McDavid and Gaudreau would work that well together.

Imagine if Toronto had won both McDavid and Matthews...

Do you have them as a #1/2 center punch? Or do you push one to the wing?

Yep..they both need the puck.

Sakic/Forsberg couldn't work for that reason

Church Hill

I'd drink it
Nov 16, 2007
Go Flames tonight. This is the game I'll be watching. Expecting to see Elliot settle into his role as a #1 (he's starting right?), and better matchups leading to a more balanced game. Somebody will have to stop that McDavid ******* that Edmonton was gifted for nothing, though.

tbaz

Nov 20, 2011
Totally see us losing this one, but by a smaller margin. Maybe 3-1 with an EN by the Oilers. It'll take us a while to gel defensively and a fast team like the Oilers are still gonna be a bit much for us I think

Totally Agree , Refs stick together and its going to take a while to live down last years episode. JG is still rustyand oilers have way more offensive weapons and it's going to come down to the Goal tending and PP chances. Oilers win again, Low scoring.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Totally Agree , Refs stick together and its going to take a while to live down last years episode. JG is still rustyand oilers have way more offensive weapons and it's going to come down to the Goal tending and PP chances. Oilers win again, Low scoring.

Yeah for both teams, goaltending and PP for sure. Both 'tenders were just godawful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad