Post-Game Talk: Game 2: Friday Night in Music City! - Hawks VS Preds - 7:00PM CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
PS:
Scott Powers ‏@ByScottPowers 11h11 hours ago
The last time the Blackhawks were 0-2-0 to start a season was in 2008-09. Quenneville replaced Savard after four games that season

I wish Q would promote himself to upper management this season.

He and Bobby Hull can drink and kiss deer ***** in the ambassador suite.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I find it amazing how many people want Q fired but can't name a coach they want to replace him. Nothing wrong with having the opinion that he is no longer the right coach but if you can't name someone who can replace him while doing a better job I then I doubt (a majority of the time) that you know what is best for the team.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
You don't fire a 3 time cup winning future HOF coach

You remove the GM who has sabotaged organization over the past 2 offseasons with horrific trading and handling of contracts

Seabrook , Anisimov and Kruger deals alone are enough to justify firing Stanley. Add in the horrendous trading and there is no defending his performance

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
You don't fire a three-time Stanley Cup winning GM who put together the only rosters said coach has ever found extended and ultimate success with.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Bowman has very little to do with 1st cup roster and he didn't build the core of this team

Stanley's only great player brought into organization was Saad and he screwed that up

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
You don't fire a three-time Stanley Cup winning GM who put together the only rosters said coach has ever found extended and ultimate success with.

Who said this? Honestly you shouldn't rush to fire either.

You start with the assistant coaches and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad