GDT: Game 2: Detroit Red Wings @ Florida Panthers - 10/15/2016 | 7:00 PM ET | FSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
And awful again by Green on the empty net...jesus. Even the Florida announcers seem shocked by how bad our D has been.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
How can you blame only the players when it looks like we're always outnumbered on the ice? Even 5-on-4 we have no room and everyone looks lost.

Something is fundamentally wrong with Blashill's system. The roster isn't THAT much worse than 2 years ago when Babcock made us a good team.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
How can you blame only the players when it looks like we're always outnumbered on the ice? Even 5-on-4 we have no room and everyone looks lost.

Something is fundamentally wrong with Blashill's system. The roster isn't THAT much worse than 2 years ago when Babcock made us a good team.

The team is older, and missing its number one C and D man from 2 years ago. The youth are either not good enough to replace what's been lost or aren't ready to do so at this point.

Last edited:

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
I think Florida looks to be pretty good this season. I give them credit. At least against Tampa, the Wings were in the game until there were only about 11 minutes left. I don't think I can say that much about them this game even though they were only down by one for a lot of the game. If not for Mrazek this probably would have been a blowout.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Florida fan coming in peace. Wow do you guys have a phenomenal goalie in Mrazek. He is going to be one of the best in the league hands down. Love his hasek like style.

Windsor

Oct 14, 2016
Trade

I legit think we need to make some trades if we want to stand a chance this season. Either that or **** this season trade for draft picks and start rebuilding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA