McElhinney

Inactive
Cracknell, Goloubef, Tropp

Injured
Dubinsky, Gibbons, Horton, Jenner, Murray​

Last edited:

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Nash was hot the other night. Shut him down and kick their collective butts. Cam Talbot? Light him up. Go Jackets.

CBJ! CBJ! CBJ!

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@RobMixer: No line changes for #CBJ this morning: 71-19-13; 11-55-56; 43-42-41; 10-39-40. Pairs: 7-58, 20-21, 51-47. Bob in goal.”

hip check

Go North.
Jan 21, 2010
I hope last season spills over into this one when it comes to NYR and Nash. I'll be cheering on from work.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Soft is going with an optional skate 3 days into the season. ..oh wait, rangers are doing that today

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I hope this wont be perceived as trolling. The optional skate is because the Rangers are playing back to back today and tomorrow. Hope that clarifies it.

it does from a Rags sense...the problem is, its too early in the season for optional skates...teams shouldn't be worried about managing tired legs and bodies at this point...

IHeartZherdev*

it does from a Rags sense...the problem is, its too early in the season for optional skates...teams shouldn't be worried about managing tired legs and bodies at this point...

Vingneut has taken teams to the cup finals twice and is one of the top coaches in the game. Pretty sure he knows how to manage a hockey team.

Doubt they are worried about tired legs and bodies after they just had training camp and played well in their opener.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Vingneut has taken teams to the cup finals twice and is one of the top coaches in the game. Pretty sure he knows how to manage a hockey team.

Doubt they are worried about tired legs and bodies after they just had training camp and played well in their opener.

wow...thanks for the history lesson...i had NO clue...next you'll tell me he won a presidents trophy...

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Maybe he'll stick up for Nash and go with Calvert. :laugh:

He won't fight Calvert. Nobody wants to fight the Hulk... you won't like him when he's angry...

The real key to tonight's game is controlling emotions. The last time they played at home was in one of the biggest, most emotional games in the history of the team. The crowd will be amped tonight (you guys better, anyhow!) ... the team has to play within themselves, do what they do best. Dominate the forecheck, get pucks in deep, and play as a team. Don't try to do too much, and this game is ours.

C-B-J!

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Anybody else surprised.. even just a little... that Murray isn't making his season debut tonight. I thought for sure he'd be ready to go. No need to rush things though. Guessing he might be ready for Dallas on Tuesday?

BF3

Boom Roasted.
Dec 30, 2011
Cbus
Anyone heading down to the plaza party? Would have been better if opening night wasn't the same day as an OSU home game.

Expecting the crowd to lead CBJ to a 3-2 win.

Edit: I'm an idiot, they play Rutgers next week. Damn multiple bye weeks.

Last edited:

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Anyone heading down to the plaza party? Would have been better if opening night wasn't the same day as an OSU home game.

Expecting the crowd to lead CBJ to a 3-2 win.

Bye week for the Buckeyes. All CBJ today.

Getting ready to head down to the Arena District.

GO JACKETS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad