Post-Game Talk: GAME #2 - Canucks vs. Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 105785

Much better effort tonight from your boys. Is Weise popular amongst your fanbase, i sure like his hustle. Looked like he took a highstick on his latest rush.
The defensive zone coverage on Kassian's goal may have been the worst i've ever seen.:amazed:

Whats the name of that song they play during the little Canuck hits highlight package called, if anyone knows?

Weise was playing like Gretzky in a bad Dutch league during the lockout, so no surprise he has his ice legs, he was their leading point scorer, he's got good hustle but is really not much more than a 4th liner. He was however a scorer in pretty much every other level of hockey throughout his career.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
It's like all people look at is whether we score or not to determine how our PP is doing. That was a very good shift by the 2nd unit and overall the PP has had a whole bunch of nice offensive shifts in this game.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
what did burrows do during the lockout, he shoulda played some ball hockey or something to make sure he wasn't rusty

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I don't think our PP has been bad.. Just unlucky. That last PP was really well done by the 2nd Unit.

Burrows on the other hand.... Geez..

Entry into the zone and just general setup have pretty lackluster but the board work, especially from Higgnis is good.

Burrows... no hustle, terrible shot, just awful. He's playing like a $2M guy now.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
wooo, I'm so glad we have ebbett and barker on the team right now...they're really helping us

Pseudonymous*

so how come everybody thinks schroeder might get called up after these 2 games, what is the difference after 2 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad