BRUINS GDT Game #2 9:07 PM - The Bear sees Tim Peel in Phoenix hotel lobby and whimpers - NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
CL28.jpg

Chris Lee looks like a man who's seen some shit.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I always thought Christian Fischer was going to really be something and was shocked to see they demoted him year..

I just found out when you posted that and I'm shocked right now. He looked like a draft steal.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Another tough little assignment against a pretty solid, hard-working team coming up. After a slow start last season their back half was pretty good and they only just missed the playoffs, Kessel was a handy pickup in the off-season, and again their D is hard to crack. They'll be keen to bounce back from a tough first-up loss too.

Was interested to note the 14 game winning-streak the Bs are on against them, including 8 in Phoenix. That's impressive. I think they can get it done for a 15th time tonight, probably in another gritty, low-scoring encounter. Wouldn't be surprised if it was something like 2-1 again.

Reactions: BMC

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Drop the ****ing puck before I fall asleep already!!!! :madfire:

I'm kinda the opposite. Games in Boston normally start at 9-11am my time depending on whether daylight savings has kicked in or not, which is pretty good for games that fall on a weekend as I can get my hockey fix in and watch a game live before doing other things during the day. But this one doesn't start 'til 12pm for me by which time I'll be out and about.

But can't complain too much, having the network these days and being able to watch the games at any time is a big improvement on the pre-streaming days.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
At least we are getting some of the late games out of the way early. Tuesday's game is going to kill me.

The good thing about Tuesday for me is I’ll be at a conference for work so technically I’ll already be at work for Wednesday in the hotel we’re staying at

Reactions: BruinsFan1990

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I went to an outdoor fall festival today and walked more than I have in a very long time. I'm currently laying on the couch and if I don't move it's very likely I fall asleep before the game even starts. :help:

*Throws special cookies into the forum*

Help yourself, and may we all be able to stay awake for the win :)

caffeine-cookie-white-elephant-gift.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad