Reactions: MAHJ71

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
the 2nd unit looks pretty good
With those 5 I'd rather try

---------- Voracek
Boqvist - Roslovic - Chinakhov
---------- Johnson

In this set-up Chinakhov's shooting ability would be utilized better than on the left where he can only do very predictable wristers on net. He doesn't have greatest hands to make passes to the point or cross ice from there.

I like to have one-timer options on both halfwalls for KJ. Voracek stays on the net front or switches spots with Chinakhov to provide a more reliable passing threat for Roslovic and Boqvist.

Reactions: majormajor

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I don’t know why they already pulled Jake off the top PP line. Is it because they don’t trust Danforth enough to win faceoffs? That’s the only thing I can think of

Last edited:

MissADD

Jun 21, 2018
Silvermoon City
I'm not going to read to much into these lines. Probably didn't want rock the boat too much after game one, especially after the jackets had a good period and a half. With Laine out 3-4 weeks, depending on how tonight and tomorrow go, my guess is we'll see some sort of lines shake up for Tuesday's game

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
I don’t know why they already pulled Jake off the top PP line. Is it because they don’t trust Danforth enough to win faceoffs? That’s the only thing I can think of

I bet Danforth still takes those faceoffs. Isn't he the best one at it? The reason could be as simple as Voraceks play in the first game compared to Sillinger. Jake was pretty bad, Silly wasn't

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Daniil Tarasov vs Andrei Vasilevsky. Both of them are the pupils Salavat Yulayev Ufa hockey team. Salavat Yulayev was their the first team. 😉

Reactions: CBJx614 and Jaxs

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I bet Danforth still takes those faceoffs. Isn't he the best one at it? The reason could be as simple as Voraceks play in the first game compared to Sillinger. Jake was pretty bad, Silly wasn't

It's not a good sign when we're pulling guys off the top PP unit because they struggled at 5v5 in game one, or putting guys on the top unit to reward them. That's Torts era nonsense.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I think both PP units look like they could be effective. So Gaudreau is playing on the left 5v5, but playing on the right on the PP?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Danforth got destroyed on the dot against Carolina. Jenner is our best for sure

Reactions: Marioesque

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Ah here's the thread, was feeling weird when I couldn't see anything about the game in the normal threads. ;)

Can't wait for the game - hopefully we come ready and keep it tight as long as possible. It'll be a tough game but here's hoping!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad