GDT: Game 19 | Senators vs Flyers | Who's Bad? Edition Part 2 | 7:30pm TSN5, RDS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Holy cow, whats happening. Start of the game i was fearing Sens would be blown out. Have to start calling them the Ottawa Hanging Arounds. Guess the parity at the bottom of the standings is strong too. Nilsson was hot

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
This season is turning into the worst case scenario possible

Melnyk will get a good team full of good inexpensive players. Perfect for him

Long way to go yet.

But it's really good for us long-term to have a team culture of working hard all game. It's still in the early stages of getting it down every night, but we'll need it down the road if we want to do anything in the playoffs.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
This season is turning into the worst case scenario possible

Melnyk will get a good team full of good inexpensive players. Perfect for him
What are you talking about? It's actually turning into the best case scenario where we squeeze into playoffs, win Stanley cup and draft Lafreniere with SJ pick.

Reactions: DrEasy

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
It's with a heavy heart that I'm forced to announce that the Ottawa Senators will make the playoffs.

lets-call-it.jpg

Reactions: Sensators

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
For those people wanting the worst possible... it’s good that players do well for trade value

this draft is loaded... I’d be happy with a 75+ point talent and this draft has a few of those guys

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
For those people wanting the worst possible... it’s good that players do well for trade value

this draft is loaded... I’d be happy with a 75+ point talent and this draft has a few of those guys
Yeah, we can get a haul for Pageau and Nilsson at the deadline and then truly suck and end last. Though it would be a pity to lose those guys.

TomKosto

Oct 17, 2017
Montréal
How Logan Brown looked? Wanted him with the Habs the year he was selected. Ottawa have a lot of good prospects (love Batherson).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad