GDT: Game 19: San Jose Sharks(7-11-3) @ Seattle Kraken(10-5-3) - 7:00 p.m. PT / 10:00 p.m. ET (W 8-5)

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
DAYUM what a game!! Very aggressive play from both teams. Officials put their whistles away after the first few minutes. I can't even say the goalkeeping was all that bad. Just fantastic goal scoring! I'm starting to get excited about this team!

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Any goalies watching this game tonight are going to have nightmares for weeks.
Love when goalies have nightmares except for our Jonesy. No nightmares for him he's been great! Makes the saves when its needed and is calm under pressure and stands tall and uses that to his advantage. The Kings were crazy moving him. Ditto for SJ and Philly who both had terrible defenses. Jones is the undisputed Number 1 in Seattle!!!

Irie

Nov 14, 2010
Pacific Northwest
Love when goalies have nightmares except for our Jonesy. No nightmares for him he's been great! Makes the saves when its needed and is calm under pressure and stands tall and uses that to his advantage. The Kings were crazy moving him. Ditto for SJ and Philly who both had terrible defenses. Jones is the undisputed Number 1 in Seattle!!!

That game was rough for both goalies.

Perfectly tipped shots and redirects, back door tap-ins, perfect screens and deflections, break always and unmarked shooters.

13 goals and neither goalie played poorly, but Jones likely is not happy with the .808% save percentage results despite the win.

It was a fun game and a great win, but man, it was a rough night to be a goalie

• Love
Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad