GDT: Game 19: Los Angeles Kings @ Vegas Golden Knights

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
I was gonna point out between second and third periods that we had kept Kopitar and Brown off the score sheet so far, but I didn't want to jinx it. :laugh:

But I'll say it now...nada for them.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Impressive game from Vegas, really they were unlucky not to be up by more after the 2nd, but the held on battled hard and got the W. Hope we can do it against the ducks next game.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Off to Anaheim Duckland.

GNightrideCERT.gif

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
pretty awesome game by the knights. they dominated most of it. was worried for a little bit cause they couldn't finish some prime chances.

the ducks game should be pretty good. excited for it!

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
That was a great game to watch. Lagace held his own for the most part, Theodore looks like he's getting steadier, Karlsson could have had a hat trick with the chances he got. McNabb definitely put his former team through hell too.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
Pens fan here, wanted to catch an LV game because most Pens fans are rooting for you because of Fleury. Awesome game, and I love the way the team plays so well done there. Weve thrown around Karlssons name since the offseason as a 3C target, but after watching last night I think thats a pipe dream. The dude is legit and theres no way GMGM should let him go. Good luck on the rest of the year.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
That was a great game to watch. Lagace held his own for the most part, Theodore looks like he's getting steadier, Karlsson could have had a hat trick with the chances he got. McNabb definitely put his former team through hell too.

I thought McNabb was very solid (as usual). It seems the Kings fans, however, were not excited about his play while in LA. Reading the Kings subforum, one would have thought that McNabb would have been a huge liability. Fortunately, his play has not been a problem; in fact, he has been a great asset to this team. Sometimes it is good to change one's environment.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Sorry I meant non stop.

And it's Thanksgiving weekend. All the flights are expensive as hell

That's understandable: :nod:

I was thinking about a flight to Amsterdamage soon. Costs about that much. As you might know, San Holo (an anagram of your name) is a Dutch musician. Ik hou van Amsterdam. (I love Amsterdam.) Good times always. :thumbu:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm not in Amsterdam though lol.

I'm in Albuquerque. Flights from here to Vegas...at least on weekends are expensive as all hell.

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
Great win last night. Fortunately had booked a room at NYNY because holy crap our group got hammered before, during, and after the game. There's few things as good as attending a hockey game on the strip, just an awesome venue.

Love this team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad