Tarrana
9MJcZHU.jpg

LFG

7U5veYy.gif

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Humungous game tonite boys and girls ...
In terms of really separating ourselves from the rest of the crowd with a 10 point difference with a win
Play hard , smart , intelligent game and rely on our elite top end game breaking talent and our depth
We got this one
Book it !
Go Leafs Go

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I don't think Montreal is our biggest threat to come out of this division anymore. I think they are in a group of teams that could be our biggest threats. I think Montreal is in the same group as Winnipeg and Edmonton right now.

Reactions: zeke and leafsfan5

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
I don't think Montreal is our biggest threat to come out of this division anymore. I think they are in a group of teams that could be our biggest threats. I think Montreal is in the same group as Winnipeg and Edmonton right now.
If Edmonton keeps getting depth production and decent goaltending they scare me the most tbh. They are the only team in the division who can match our top end talent.

Though I don't think Mike Smith will keep playing at 2012 Quick level

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
If Edmonton keeps getting depth production and decent goaltending they scare me the most tbh. They are the only team in the division who can match our top end talent.

Though I don't think Mike Smith will keep playing at 2012 Quick level
Agreed
When you have CM and Draistl on your team , you always have a chance to accomplish big things as we are capable of as well ..
That’s the difference, the Shabs are getting over achieving numbers from mid range players .
They’ve never scared me in the slightest ..
But they do work hard and that’s what we need to match up against them , if we do , then our top end elite players can break it open ..
I hope we come at them with our guns blazing and never stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad