BRUINS GDT Game 19 - High Noon in Manhattan - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
How can the bruins coaching staff keep rolling Debrusk out there, everytime he's on the ice the bruins are playing shorthanded. The best Debrusk analogy I heard: Debrusk is like one of the players in those vintage table hockey games, where you pull the lever and the LW can only go straight up and down, back and forth on the ice.
Hey a new poster ! Welcome !

Reactions: Bruinaura

MattFromFranklin

Fire Sweeney and Neely
Jun 19, 2012
Franklin, MA
How can the bruins coaching staff keep rolling Debrusk out there, everytime he's on the ice the bruins are playing shorthanded. The best Debrusk analogy I heard: Debrusk is like one of the players in those vintage table hockey games, where you pull the lever and the LW can only go straight up and down, back and forth on the ice.
I think it's because Sweeney wants his stats inflated in order to boost his trade value. Unfortunately he isn't producing. I think it's a lock at this point that he gets dealt before the deadline.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
I will be without words if Debrusk doesn't sit next game. McKegg has had three times the effort

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Played a full season this winter on EA NHL 20 , first time ever.
Before the first game the season I traded Debrusk to the Oilers for Zack Kassiam.
Kassiam I felt was better than a sliding pylon that wears a #74 jersey

Reactions: lopey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad