Last game btwn Ducks & Habs: March 3, 2023

L 3-2
giYD3uX.gif

Last edited:

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Time for an incantation:

Alla balloo alla balloo the timing is right for the Habs to break through.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
We're supposed to be excited for the line changes but Dvorak is still with CC and Slaf and Monahands has to carry the third-line. It seems so simple : put Monahan there and drop Dvo with Pearson/Anderson.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
We're supposed to be excited for the line changes but Dvorak is still with CC and Slaf and Monahands has to carry the third-line. It seems so simple : put Monahan there and drop Dvo with Pearson/Anderson.

Not that it’s exciting in any way, but Dvorak hasn’t looked bad the last few games.

His lane with Caufield ans Slafkovsky did create scoring chances and shots on the net.

Monahan didn’t look good last week and his line has been stuck in the defensive end multiple times a night.

We’ll see how it goes for both of them, but I don’t think it’s a far fetched decision from St-Louis. Biggest problem in my opinion is the inability to adapt in game and give players who are having success more opportunities.

One thing for sure, this line up is far from exciting.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Gally on the 1st line??? Suzuki and Newy will leave the old guy in the dust....

Does this mean those guys can only have 25 second shifts?

I like MSL. But some of his line combos...

I guess mine are also unorthodox:

Caufield - Suzuki - Slafkovsky
Gallagher - Monahan - Anderson
Newhook - Evan's - Ylonen (speed line)
Pearson - Dvo - Pez

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I'm surprised Armia hasn't been called up to be the 13th forward in case there's an injury to a forward.

Although I agree with this with a healthy Monahan, I'm not sure Monahan is healthy. And if Monahan is playing injured, Dvo is actually better them him, sadly.

But then again, if Monahan is 8njured, he shouldn't be playing at all.

Reactions: The Real Timo

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I'm surprised Armia hasn't been called up to be the 13th forward in case there's an injury to a forward.

They didn't put Xhekaj on IR despite him not making the trip, Harris was put on IR and Norlinder was recalled otherwise they only had 6 healthy Ds (and I'm not sure they are all at 100%). Carrying 3 goalies is a bit of problem sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad