GDT: Game # 19: Blues VS Coyotes (7:00 pm AZ)

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
That defense kills this team. Dumba and Brown really stand out as the worst ones. Another top 4 dman would do wonders, this team can score and create. Bear probably should of played the Carcone line more, it was on fire. A very winnable game especially if they had an average defense core.

Reactions: RollingCoyote

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
God remember when we were excited about Dumba? Holy f*** I just can’t take it any more he’s so bad.

Cooley needs to sit for a game, but you can’t sit him because of the injuries.

When Michael Kesselring is leading the charge of starting scrums that’s a big problem.

I liked last year’s team more

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Unfortunately, a decent start to the season, at least for the Coyotes, is unravelling quickly. I hope steps can be taken to right the ship, or it will all be over by Christmas, if not earlier.
And btw 1) who is supposedly coaching the team on how to play defense? 2) I told y’all Veg was shaky.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Cooley needs to be scratched or sent to the AHL.
Well, he’s certainly no Hayton. :laugh:
Seriously, he’s playing like he’s still in college, not going to work, so you could be right.

On a bright note Kessleing has looked decent, at least he’s making safe plays.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Well, he’s certainly no Hayton. :laugh:
Seriously, he’s playing like he’s still in college, not going to work, so you could be right.

On a bright note Kessleing has looked decent, at least he’s making safe plays.
Kesselring has been a pleasant surprise. Loved that he went after the guy on both of those hits.

Cooley just needs to sit for a bit. He's in over his head.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
On another bright note, the Bugstad line is the only line not affected by injury and playing well.
Unfortunately, this speaks to our lack of depth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad