Post-Game Talk: Game 19 - Battle of Senapredia: Preds (12-5-2) vs. Sens (9-5-4) | 7:30ET (6:30CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Big thanks to Preds33 for providing some legitimate GDT graphics for me! The sea cucumber photoshop talents will have to rise another day.

19.gif

aLMC4Lg.png

19-F.gif

19-D.gif

19-S.gif

The Senapred alliance has disbanded and the Predator XVI Legions, commanded by Legatus Weber, have invaded Canadia. The ruins of Praetorium Phaneuf's Toronto hoplites lay in their wake; will the Ottawan Spartacat and Tusked Walrus maniples be enough to halt the advance?

/gamefaceon

The Sens are a decent team, but this is a great stretch for us to advance our Central lead with five of the next six being very winnable games (@OTT, FLA, LA, EDM, CBJ, @CAR).

Prediction: 4-2 with an empty netter by Armicustos Jokinen, imperial waffle quartermaster

I can't tell if it was the catfish hex GIF or the Smith empty net miss video that led us to our 9-2 victory on Tuesday, so I am reposting both for good measure. Catfish powers activate, go Perds!

fishgif2.gif

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Looking at our schedule going forward, we don't have any back-to-backs for a long time so when would Hutton get his next start? Presumably on the road and presumably not tonight. Dec. 2 at Carolina? Next road game after this one.

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
Looking at our schedule going forward, we don't have any back-to-backs for a long time so when would Hutton get his next start? Presumably on the road and presumably not tonight. Dec. 2 at Carolina? Next road game after this one.

Lavy said on the Game this morning that Hutton will get the start.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Okay, guys...gather around. The main word again is FOCUS. What happened Tuesday is history. We got two points...same as a 1 point lead at the end of the game. Tonight...get two more with no injuries in the process. Jam. Cotton Candy. Pie. You know the drill.

Do good work.

CMDEADLY

Jun 6, 2014
95.5 percent of players on ESPN streak for the cash have selected Nashville, therefore I am going to pick Ottawa to win this game

OTT 4 NSH 3

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
That gives me hope. Looking at his stats, he's allowed 18 goals in 6 games.

Sens fan coming in peace: On Lehner, he just had a baby (well his wife did most of the work) and in his two starts after the birth he got lit up (9 goals against). Was having a very strong start to the year before that; I think lack of sleep with a newborn may have affected his performance. Those first couple weeks are the worst, so he might actually be getting some rest now, and will be looking to bounce back.

Good luck in the game tonight, just wondering when Fisher is expected back?

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
We played our first game against the Sens early this season. In fact it was the second game this year. We won the game 3-2 at home. Forsberg had 2 assist and was not playing on the top line yet. There is no question the team is playing better hockey now than they were that second game. I'm sure the Sens are as well. That game was Rinne vs Anderson. This one is the battle of the back-ups. Should be a good game and hopefully we come out on top. The Sens are a good team though so wew ill have to bring our A game in order to take another one on the road.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
We played our first game against the Sens early this season. In fact it was the second game this year. We won the game 3-2 at home. Forsberg had 2 assist and was not playing on the top line yet. There is no question the team is playing better hockey now than they were that second game. I'm sure the Sens are as well. That game was Rinne vs Anderson. This one is the battle of the back-ups. Should be a good game and hopefully we come out on top. The Sens are a good team though so wew ill have to bring our A game in order to take another one on the road.

In fact it was the season opener.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Sens fan coming in peace: On Lehner, he just had a baby (well his wife did most of the work) and in his two starts after the birth he got lit up (9 goals against). Was having a very strong start to the year before that; I think lack of sleep with a newborn may have affected his performance. Those first couple weeks are the worst, so he might actually be getting some rest now, and will be looking to bounce back.

Good luck in the game tonight, just wondering when Fisher is expected back?
This made me laugh out loud.

tampa pred

Jul 8, 2014
Any excuse to show the ice girl with the catfish is a good one.:naughty:

Hutton will allow a weak goal on the Sen's first shot, then settle in for a 3-2 victory. Goals by Nystrom, Smith, and Ellis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad