Pre-Game Talk: Game 19 11/30 7:07 PM - Detroit is not the dead things anymore - NESN, ESPN+, SNW, SNP, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
He made a request. But cant sit out or will have his pay docked

I guess it helps that Cassidy is not with the team. And wont be for the next week or two

Debrusk can relax a little and not overthink on the ice

Unless Sacco is not any easier ?
He still gets paid if he’s scratched. I wouldn’t expect much change in philosophy with Bruce watching from home.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Agreed. I was hesitating/thinking... what if his value drops

But its already at the basement

After yesterday request...DS either got some decent trade proposals. Or radio silent
Hopefully, they sat down and had a talk with him. Saying look you want out, we will oblige you and were going to give u the chance to prove your worth to the league in the next couple of games, but were not giving you away, so go out there and show everyone what you got and in the meantime help us win some games.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Hopefully, they sat down and had a talk with him. Saying look you want out, we will oblige you and were going to give u the chance to prove your worth to the league in the next couple of games, but were not giving you away, so go out there and show everyone what you got and in the meantime help us win some games.

4th line with Haula and Lazar. I don't think even Marchand produces with that duo.

Reactions: Knox Harrington

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009

Its like a skipping record

The compatibility is not there... after these many tries

I think Debrusk fit might be better on a team like Hurricanes or Oilers or Leafs. Where they dont care as much about being hard on wall 24/7 etc

Reactions: TCB

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Its like a skipping record

The compatibility is not there... after these many tries

I think Debrusk fit might be better on a team like Hurricanes or Oilers or Leafs. Where they dont care as much about being hard on wall 24/7 etc
With Mcdavid he becomes a 30-40 goal scorer. Its scary how good of a fit he would be there.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
With Marchand out throw Debrusk on the top line see what he can do
If he does well his price goes up

Reactions: Zillah

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Do the Bruins have one of the least talented bottom 6 forward groups in the entire league? Woof.

I like bottom 6 potential of

Foligno Coyle Steen
Blidh Frederic Kuhlman

And trade for Hertl as the 2nd line C.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I’m shocked Debrusk is playing. If he does well this could change things and they might be able to get past this and he remains a Bruin . Whatever happens , let’s hope he plays well.

Knox Harrington

May 28, 2021
I’m shocked Debrusk is playing. If he does well this could change things and they might be able to get past this and he remains a Bruin . Whatever happens , let’s hope he plays well.

Nah. Reminds me of the time my soon to be ex wife was still living in my place before she moved in with neighbor / boyfriend. Goodnight, Irene.

Reactions: Caper Bruins fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad