Pre-Game Talk: Game #18: Vancouver Canucks @ San Jose Sharks - Thursday, Nov. 7th 7:30PM - SNET-VAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Again this is one of those games where my presence would make a difference.

Come on guys, start a petition for TPM to get season tickets and all road trip games.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
It never really has.

Though they kick our *****.

God I hate Todd McLellan. He looks like a shady dude who sells bootleg copies of Rosetta Stone discs out of the trunk of his 1986 Toyota Camry.

UGH.

I'm either experiencing an extreme case of deja vu or you've said this before.

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
28043843.jpg

Labamba

Too Much 4 CDC
Feb 26, 2013
Shuswap
I hope we beat the sharks

Last time we lost to them I locked myself in the bathroom for 3 days and soaked in the bathtub reading dark poetry under candle light with depeche mode playing in the back ground

It was a dark place

I don't want to go back.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I hope we beat the sharks

Last time we lost to them I locked myself in the bathroom for 3 days and soaked in the bathtub reading dark poetry under candle light with depeche mode playing in the back ground

It was a dark place

I don't want to go back.

Do we have to take away your bubble bath?

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
would've preferred for san jose to have a ho-hum regulation win against buffalo

now they've been challenged by their coach to overcome complacency and play a much harder game against the canucks, meaning the chances of them pulling a st louis and sleeping through the game are almost nil

Saturated Fats

This is water
Jan 24, 2007
Vancouver/Edinburgh
We'll take a 3-2 lead into the final minutes of the 3rd. Bieksa will be called for something borderline in the defensive zone, and will do that thing where he opens his mouth, half-coughs in an exasperated sort of way, and skates to the box. Marleau will score on the powerplay on a goalmouth scramble.

Overtime will see a fast pace with many traded chances, and a GWG from Tommy Wingels, likely a screened wrist shot off a cycle and a lapsed defensive assignment, from somewhere between the hashmarks.

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
Their win streak against us is as long as the number of years the leafs didn't win in Vancouver. Disgraceful.

Luongos Knob

PDO Kings
Jan 20, 2009
We'll take a 3-2 lead into the final minutes of the 3rd. Bieksa will be called for something borderline in the defensive zone, and will do that thing where he opens his mouth, half-coughs in an exasperated sort of way, and skates to the box. Marleau will score on the powerplay on a goalmouth scramble.

Overtime will see a fast pace with many traded chances, and a GWG from Tommy Wingels, likely a screened wrist shot off a cycle and a lapsed defensive assignment, from somewhere between the hashmarks.

Canucks win 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad