GDT: Game 18: Predators @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ - Non-Redacted Edition

Most enjoyable game of the road trip?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I feel much better about life when the Coyotes have won at least as many as they’ve lost. 9/18 ain’t bad. We won’t make the playoffs. But I just want 41 wins or more. That’s all I’m asking for. Just win at least 41 games this season.

The broadcast had brought up the Coyotes typical late season surges. With a workable start and a similar late surge we could be looking at a halfway decent team. I mainly worry that going forward the latent flaws in the roster/prospect pool are not something we can overcome with our typical on the edges free agency/trade work.

Reactions: KG

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Nashville outplayed us and Demers is gonzo but I’ll take it

Reactions: MIG

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
If Demers is out long term, perhaps he can go on LTIR, thus paid mostly by insurance and freeing up some more dollars for Chayka.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
No name gave Coyotes fans more trouble than Martin Hanzal. It was spelled Martin Hanzel at least 60% of the time on this sub-forum.

I always cringed when opposition announcers called him "Martin Handzus". Is it Martin Hanzal, or is it Michal Handzus? How about a bit of both.

Phatastic

Oct 17, 2018
I always cringed when opposition announcers called him "Martin Handzus". Is it Martin Hanzal, or is it Michal Handzus? How about a bit of both.
The recent article in the Athletic about Hanzal having to sit home and watch games was a bummer. I always liked him as a Coyote. Here’s a quote:
“I want to prove I can come back and be strong again and play in this league so my kids can watch it and remember it,” Hanzal said. “That’s one of the things that has been pushing me ahead.”

LuckyNumber11

Jun 10, 2015
Valley of the Sun
The one that honestly annoys me the most is every time he says Brandon Perlini instead of Brendon. I know that one isn't even close to his worse but it's like he doesn't even try

Reactions: Mosby

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
The one that honestly annoys me the most is every time he says Brandon Perlini instead of Brendon. I know that one isn't even close to his worse but it's like he doesn't even try

I always remember Maloney f***ed that up when he drafted him.

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
I haven't watched a game for a while, but Keller needs to score. I hope he doesn't go for sophomore slump, he is too important

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Great win
kuemper was awesome and grabner too.
maybe we just play 4 on 5 everytime he is on the ice. :D

From now on i will call Kuemper just Kumpel, just a friendly guy, who got his grove back.

We needed that win. We still have a chance to get into a playoff spot. maybe even second in the devision.
Only thing left is filling that arena.
if someone pays for my flight and for a ticket to some games (i will pay for my accomodation), i am willing to support our team in person.
Perhaps bringing some european chanting with me :D

Last edited:

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
Good win against a superior opponent who was missing some key guys.
Just winning , no matter how, is important. Builds the right culture.
Demers has been playing so much better lately.
Clearly our team is a skilled soft bunch but it's progressing.
Keller is almost invisible most nights.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Strome scratched.

I don't mind scratching Strome or anyone for that matter, if you have another kid who is as good or better that needs ice time, but sitting a kid that needs ice time for a AHL player at best is just plain stupid. If you want to rotate players bring a kid up from Tucson.

Strome trade incoming. He had a few decent games lately.

Not good enough, but better than usual.

So, Archibald is the answer?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad