GDT: Game 18 - New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers - 1pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svenhart2008

Jan 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
Watched the flyers quite a few times this season. Full effort all the time. They’ll outwork us if we’re not careful. They also have enough talent to turn that work into goals.

However, I do have the feeling that Lav won’t allow them to look past the Flyers, we’ll soon find out

Reactions: RangersFan1994

IchabodCrane

Mar 11, 2023
Watched the flyers quite a few times this season. Full effort all the time. They’ll outwork us if we’re not careful. They also have enough talent to turn that work into goals.

However, I do have the feeling that Lav won’t allow them to look past the Flyers, we’ll soon find out
I believe in Lav. For the first time in years, this team is “playing 60min” with a system and coaching.

MaximusT

Dec 5, 2008
I haven't been following the Flyers much over the last couple of seasons but was surprised I hardly recognized any names in that line up - not a good sign...as these are the games that are always a dagger...3-1 Philly with an EN goal w/ ~2:30 left.

On another note, I wonder if they continue to roll Quick and start Igor in the big game against BOS tomorrow.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
phillysucks.jpg

bhamill

Apr 16, 2012
When I see the lineup and Mika’s line is listed “first” I feel it’s an injustice to the Pan Tro Laf line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad