GDT: Game #18 : KINGS @ SABRES - Tuesday, 11/12/’13 @ 4:00 pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Bleh, always comes back to bite us, when we don't capitalize... All it takes is one shot in 9 minutes...

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
This is why when you play the entire game in one team's zone so it's like they're on the PK for the whole game, you have to score more than one goal.

KingKopitar11*

Wow quick. Why were you so aggressive on a guy who was on a sharp angle. His positioning can be so stupid at times.

Bad defensivd break down.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Oooops my bad I think it was me. As soon as I turned on the game they scored. I'm turning it off now. No joke but it happens a lot with me. Time to stop watching games!

KingKopitar11*

Cut down angle so no shot, while D takes away the pass like they are supposed to, which they didn't

I know. It was the defense but quick gave himself no chance by challenging a Passer who had absolutely no shot from that angle.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
I know. It was the defense but quick gave himself no chance by challenging a Passer who had absolutely no shot from that angle.

There's always an angle unless they are literally on the goal line or behind the net, that train of thought leads to cheating on the play and bad goals

KingKopitar11*

The Sabres defense is bad. Man Kopitar has some low self confidence. He can dance through them easily but he doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad