GDT: Game 18: Detroit Red Wings vs Coyotes - 6:00pm - BSAZ, 620AM

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Did the play by Rasmussen look like he kneed Bush in the face? Or am I losing it?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Wings broadcast going on about concussion protocol but I don't think it even hit him in the mask.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Wings broadcast going on about concussion protocol but I don't think it even hit him in the mask.

Looked like collarbone to me. That's a stinger, especially with how they're going after goaltending equipment lately.

I still challenge those who would go after reducing the protective area of goaltending equipment to actually play goalie for a bit before daring to make it smaller.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Glad wedge is ok. Good for fabri as well, even again after the period finished going up to him. I mean no ill intent whatsoever obviously, but stand up regardless.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Looked like collarbone to me. That's a stinger, especially with how they're going after goaltending equipment lately.

I still challenge those who would go after reducing the protective area of goaltending equipment to actually play goalie for a bit before daring to make it smaller.
Looked like collarbone to me as well. They were working his right collorbone before the green light to continue.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun

On one of the Impractical Jokers shows, they had a couple of guys take slapshots from a couple of retired players between periods of a Devils game. They were wincing a lot.

Reactions: Summer Rose

PuckLife

Feb 26, 2015
Ghost is great from the centre line forward, but I’d like him to have a look when he’s exiting the zone and make some plays starting form the Dzone.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Capo looks so much better now. It's amazing that we were throwing him in so many proposals as a depth guy who needed a change of scenery.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad