"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
parayko falls down, krug loses his man

guess that's one way to break the ice

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Turned on a YouTube show..will keep the game on another screen.

I'll half ass my viewing like the players are playing.

CovidCupChamps

May 22, 2021
This would have been easier if they sucked from the beginning of the season. Watching this now is pretty brutal.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Welp just found out that I cannot watch NHL Network games because ESPN+ won’t stream those and YouTube TV doesn’t carry NHL network. Give ‘‘em hell Blues
Check your DM in 1 minute.
D338E19D-CC1C-4B51-B78F-67CE54FB00CA.gif

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I'd rather have Kyrou on a line with Neal and Sunny. Perron and RoR are absolutely brutal offensively and are handcuffing Kyrou's offensive abilities.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Vegas has over $30mm between IR and LTIR. So while they are good, this is basically their JV roster. Correction, it’s actually worse. Counting covid list it’s over $37mm.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
What's with The Blues fanning on passes? I can understand fanning on a one-timer. But fanning on passes, means timing is off or the person has no strength. I'm beginning to think that The Blues are fighting off The Flu or something else. They've been skating with very little energy for several games.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
What's with The Blues fanning on passes? I can understand fanning on a one-timer. But fanning on passes, means timing is off or the person has no strength. I'm beginning to think that The Blues are fighting off The Flu or something else. They've been skating with very little energy for several games.
I hope it’s flu or similar. Bc otherwise it’s effort.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis

I'm not sure what it is but they certainly don't look good. They're trying but nothing is working, it's like you said, they seem exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad