BRUINS GDT GAME 18 7:10 PM - Looking for turkey in the Everglades - TNT, MAX, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
They did play a good game, but that doesn’t mean that not responding to or at least matching Florida’s aggression early was the right thing to do.
Meh...happens all the time. I've watched it many a time where the bruins come out banging with aggression ... sometimes ends in failure. Not team can keep up that intensity.

I missed the first 10 minutes ... sounds like Boston was out of synch / not ready on time. Bruins should have been better prepared with equal to or better intensity for this game.

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 18-30-57 congratulations its pink at DuckDuckGo.png

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Meh...happens all the time. I've watched it many a time where the bruins come out banging with aggression ... sometimes ends in failure. Not team can keep up that intensity.

I missed the first 10 minutes ... sounds like Boston was out of synch / not ready on time. Bruins should have been better prepared with equal to or better intensity for this game.

The issue is Florida crossed the line repeatedly early and the Bruins had zero pretense of a response until the Forbort hit/fight sequence. Coyle with several good hits as the game went on.

Far too little.

The Bruins were "ready" in terms of playing hockey.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003

It was more about them taking a couple of runs at McAvoy. Someone should have done something to settle things down.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Some Bruins beat writers and analysts are right.

I have been very skeptical of Brandon Carlo mostly because though I understood he was a very good shut down defenseman, injury, concussion, and a lack of bite we're long-standing criticisms.

But that was a great clear in front of the net. He seems to be playing with greater confidence and even a dash of physicality and offense. He has a long reach, obviously.

Good for him.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Quality win. Great job by Ullmark all game and tremendous job by the D 3rd pd shutting the Panthers down. Weathered the initial storm and came out with 2 pts. Great to see Beecher continue to play well. Jake heating up. Poitras did really well. Coyle second star behind Ullmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad