GDT: Game 17: Sharks vs. Blues 7:30pm NBCSCA

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
What a filthy save by Binner

Obviously time will tell, but if Musty and Muhk work out and Zetterlund and Okhiutuk keep playing as well as they have, we ended up getting kind of an insane haul. Hopefully we get a late 1st this year too…
I’d trade em all for Stutzle

Reactions: Jargon

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Obviously time will tell, but if Musty and Muhk work out and Zetterlund and Okhiutuk keep playing as well as they have, we ended up getting kind of an insane haul. Hopefully we get a late 1st this year too…
I like Musty and Muk. Zetterlund is fitting in well too. Okhotiuk is a little inconsistent right now but experience could smooth out his puck play issues. Him improving enough to earn a spot would maybe increase our trade chips. If he’s there, it’s hard to expect Muk and Thrun to also make it. Not impossible but one would need to show top end potential to pull it off.

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
I think Musty and Zetturlund are going to be great 3rd liners kind of like the draper/maltby combo in Detroit. Muhk is middle pair potential, smart move by Grier to send him down. Hopefully Grier drafts well with the high picks, though I’m not sold on Smith

Reactions: Melek Taus

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Is anyone getting more fascinated by the shot score rather than the goal score? I want to see the Sharks outshoot someone this season and the Blues seem to be the right candidates. Sharks are down by 3.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
I think Musty and Zetturlund are going to be great 3rd liners kind of like the draper/maltby combo in Detroit. Muhk is middle pair potential, smart move by Grier to send him down. Hopefully Grier drafts well with the high picks, though I’m not sold on Smith
I have higher hopes for Musty. I think he has all the tools to be a high end top 6 guys.

Zetterlund could be a great 3rd liner if he keeps this up, yeah.

I’m hopeful on Smith but I’d feel better if we got Celebrini.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad