TV: FS-AZ
Radio: 92.3 FM KTAR
6:00 PM

CxomMxbUQAA8B6a.jpg

Y'alls can find the lineups today.

Notes and such:

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Can't be much worse. The great thing about playing the sharks, is even if we get crushed, the sharks are fun to watch.

Reality check, we went to OT in both games and got a point in each. We didn't get beat 5-1 the last 2 games, yes it can be much worse.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Reality check, we went to OT in both games and got a point in each. We didn't get beat 5-1 the last 2 games, yes it can be much worse.

We lost in OT yes, but against the only two teams who are close to as bad as we are. The flames were also missing arguably their best player. This game could be much worse score wise, but losing to the 29th and 28th teams in the league is pretty close to as low as it gets, even if it's in OT.

You know it's a bad season when we're debating if we're at rock bottom or not 16 games in.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
No points for Boedker since the goal vs. us. Two points on the season. Can't believe we offered that fraud $5 mil.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
We lost in OT yes, but against the only two teams who are close to as bad as we are. The flames were also missing arguably their best player. This game could be much worse score wise, but losing to the 29th and 28th teams in the league is pretty close to as low as it gets, even if it's in OT.

You know it's a bad season when we're debating if we're at rock bottom or not 16 games in.

And visually, what I saw from the games doesn't make it exactly seem like we're turning a corner. Did we have more than a couple minutes of offensive possession in the 3rd vs the Canucks?

Four wins and six losses in our last 10. 5 wins, 11 losses on the season. We're in sole possession of last overall. All five wins have been the result of spectacular goaltending.

I can see the reason we're worried we might get worse if we dared switch things up.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
No points for Boedker since the goal vs. us. Two points on the season. Can't believe we offered that fraud $5 mil.

On pace for 10 points. Team worst -7.

Some will insist to this day that he's good. He's not.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Boedker classic case of tools with no toolbox. Refuses to play the game the way he needs to be successful

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I miss boeds. He was one of my favorites. I understand he didn't produce, and isn't yet, but that kid has so much potential. He's a frustrating player to root for.

Aside, curious why we are on the regular fsnaz while suns are on the plus.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
5-1 SJ.

Dvo plays great, gets sent back down. Doan plays 18 minutes. We once again choose not to play a system that takes advantage of our speed and lose.

See you guys next game for more of the same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad