Lines:
Tkachuk - Tierney - Duclair
Paul - Pageau - C. Brown
Namestnikov - White - Ennis
Chlapik - Beaudin - Davidsson

Chabot - Zaitsev
Brannstrom - Hainsey
Borowiecki - DeMelo

Nilsson in net for the consecutive start.

Reactions: tardigrade81

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
JGP fun fact : Currently leads the league in +/- at +16.
The team is 24th in the league for goal differential at - 6.

Reactions: NB613

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Tierney's playing is starting to cause me to think he is too slow and should be traded asap while he still has some value. I find Ennis underwhelming as well.

I hope Wolanin comes back soon to solidify the D.
The time to sell high on Tierney is quickly passing us by. It would be nice if they can deal him once Brown is back to open up a roster spot for him.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Put the tank on hold. This team is playing pretty well lately. Nilsson has been rock solid in net. Think he’s 5th or 6th now in save percentage! Get a win boys!

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
We're going for three in a row, Carolina is trying to avoid their fourth straight... Something has to give.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
The time to sell high on Tierney is quickly passing us by. It would be nice if they can deal him once Brown is back to open up a roster spot for him.

Will probably have to wait until the deadline to trade Tierney if we wanna maximize his value. He's on pace for a sub 0.5PPG season but if he picks up the pace just a bit he can hit those numbers. Should be able to net us a good return if we decide to keep Pageau instead. Has playoff experience too. Teams like the Oilers or Avs should be pretty down imo.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Put the tank on hold.

giphy.gif

:sarcasm:

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
does anyone go after dzingel for punching namestnikov while he was down?

I feel like dzingel started swinging without warning when namestnikov shoved him. Would be funny for a guy like boro or tkachuk do the same to dzingel. Just start throwing bombs if dzingel touches them lol

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown

I feel like dzingel started swinging without warning when namestnikov shoved him...

Namestnikov cross-checked Dzingel in the face.

I don't blame Dzingel for taking Namestnikov to task for what was a bad hit, but I assume (hope?) that it's over and done with, and both players have moved past it.

Reactions: Cosmix

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada

I feel like dzingel started swinging without warning when namestnikov shoved him. Would be funny for a guy like boro or tkachuk do the same to dzingel. Just start throwing bombs if dzingel touches them lol
That’s a little aggressive. A hard crosscheck to the back of Dxingel would do

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Hopefully when Brown and Balcers return we will have a little more flexibility to scratch Ennis for a couple of games (I say that knowing he has been decent for what he is and always gives 100% effort regardless of his lack of natural skill) and drop Tierney down to the 4th line where he belongs right now. He has been pathetic the past few games and probably deserves to sit a game to hopefully snap some urgency back into his game.

Also, this Ryan situation is getting a little risky, you know for sure he is seething at being a healthy scratch this many games in a row and that cannot be good vibes for the team when he is forced to come back in the line up. The best situation at this moment is for Dorion to find a willing trade partner and simply move on from him. The player who we get back in exchange will not have the same history here so we can either scratch him or throw him on the 4th line and hope he finds a role (I assume any trade would be dead weight for dead weight).

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Davidsson out Ryan in
LBI

Bad for Davidsson, Bad for the 4th line, Bad for the team

Damnit, I had just wrote a whole thing about how Ryan sitting so long might be a bad thing. Well I guess him playing should help soften things up, maybe, probably not though.

Also Davidsson was playing awesome hockey, what a shame that injuries keep getting in the way of our young guys' development this season (Balcers, White, Brown, now Davidsson).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad