GDT: Game #17: Montreal @ Columbus, 7 pm | RDS, TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
Does anyone know what the Habs record is when they wear the alternative or retro whatever jerseys?? I am not usually superstitious but it seems every time they put on those d*mn things they lose! There must be some stats wonks out there who know.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Does anyone know what the Habs record is when they wear the alternative or retro whatever jerseys?? I am not usually superstitious but it seems every time they put on those d*mn things they lose! There must be some stats wonks out there who know.
Is the reverse retro supposed to simulate black and white TV back in the days?

#FreeMoneyHandsMonahan
By free you mean trade?

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Easy win for us Columbus without Werenski is God tier bad

Theoretically, habs without matheson should have a bad effect on montreal as well, even if it hasn't been seen in the standings yet.

Habs aren't good enough to label anyone as an "easy win"

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

They've never won with any reverse retro jersey. How many times did they wear them? I'm not sure but I'm guessing they are something like 0-7

Other than that, they haven't worn anything different for many years, unless you include their outdoor jerseys, I suppose. Before that, they wore alot of different ones in 09-10 with mixed results.

Reactions: Rob Sense

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
How many times will we hear that damn cannon tonight? Hopefully it won't be fired 10 times like it was in that 10-0 shutout of the Habs back in Nov 2016. Fire in the hole and then dance like a chicken or whatever that is. :)

turkey-blue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad