PGT: Game 17: Denmark 0 - Czech Republic 4

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Powerplay with no one-timers is a genius move. Also, that Necas goal celebration lol. So much happines.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I think the Danes had a lot of good chances... little concerned about that.

I think my favourite 'non big player' has been Kondelik. I've really enjoyed his game.

Necas looks f***en miserable! He's one of my favourites in all of Czech hockey but I'm not sure I'd make him captain again.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
I think the Danes had a lot of good chances... little concerned about that.

I think my favourite 'non big player' has been Kondelik. I've really enjoyed his game.

Necas looks ****en miserable! He's one of my favourites in all of Czech hockey but I'm not sure I'd make him captain again.
Kondelik has been amazing I have to agree. Great infront of that net. He, Kaut and Galvas are the most impressive Czechs this game.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Perfect one-touch pass from Kodelik there. I have been impressed by him in this tournament. Needs to get quicker to ever make it in the NHL I think though.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
Perfect one-touch pass from Kodelik there. I have been impressed by him in this tournament. Needs to get quicker to ever make it in the NHL I think though.
Idk, I think with his skillset he can be a respectable 3/4C at least. He plays a really smart game and has some really good offensive instincts but is physical as well.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Another chance, just missed. One of the Danes was just a step slow.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I think he has a long road to make it... but he has great intangibles. Watching him go after the kid that hit Kaut after the goal for instance. Bottom 6 as a PK sort of guy... could be doable. He might be a poor version of Martin Hanzal one day.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I can't say the game is great or anything.. I'm almost hoping the Danes score one to break the streak.lol

The only opponent I don't want is the US and I feel like we're on a crash course with them for Wednesday.

NOTE: I don't think the US are better than Finland/Sweden or worse. I just don't think Czech teams can handle the US or Canada.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad