Corrado - Cole

Murray

Notes and Such:

We're the free NHL.tv game again :laugh:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
If they quit this game, season will get ugly.

If they still bring it, there's hope yet.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I consider this to be a big game for this team. Kind of like what XX said... if they don't bring a good effort tonight then I think it's going to hurt much more than a normal loss.

They really need to play this game hard/well. Yotes have done a decent job the last couple of games against a tough Washington team and up and coming Canes squad. If they can follow that all up with a good effort tonight with some good results... that can really propel them forward. On the other hand, if they come out and play poorly, Pitt can blow them out (like in years past) and really prove to be a dagger.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Is someone keeping track of the post Wedgewood trade record? I feel like that's the measuring stick. Obviously everyone feels like shit and feels those early losses but they were out of sorts and have finally settled with reliable goaltending.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
There is something wrong with Rieder...he never had hands, but this season he isn't showing the speed he once had. The injury I believe have robbed him of that speed...which makes him completely useless outside of his penalty killing capability.

Perlini didn't look good on the top line w/Stepan/Keller, but he looked good on Dvorak's wing, so move Domi back up on the top line and put Perlini/Dvorak/Fischer together.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Is someone keeping track of the post Wedgewood trade record? I feel like that's the measuring stick. Obviously everyone feels like **** and feels those early losses but they were out of sorts and have finally settled with reliable goaltending.

2-2-2 is the record in Raanta + Wedge games.

Reactions: Sthlmyote and _Del_

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I doubt he's playing. Might not even be with the team yet. Possible he never will be and it's all paper moves.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Top line remains reunited. Dvorak Fischer stay together. Pretty much the same otherwise.

Mermis has been reasonably steady but if you look at his actual ice time it's not much. I'll have to pay attention to see how they are pulling off Goligoski playing 25 min a game but Mermis playing only 8 or so :laugh:. Special teams is a lot but it's not THAT much.

EDIT: Looking a bit more closely, I think what's happening is Tocc is running rolling partial shifts quite a bit with the top 3 of Goligoski/OEL/Demers. OEL and Demers played about 30 minutes last game and Goligoski 27. Because KConn and Schenn's time hasn't gone up post-hammer injury despite Mermis not getting much time.

Need Hjalmarsson back because 31:30 last game for OEL is just too much even with overtime.

upload_2017-11-7_16-48-40.png

Last edited:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Eh, we lose all the time when scoring first :dunce:

Wonder if Raanta was a little rattled after that collision. They are clearly watching his injury closely based on how they are handling his starts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad