GDT: Game 17: Columbus CannonBallers vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - BSAZ, 620AM

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Columbus has started the season well but the team is definitely playing above their talent level right now. Now would be a great time to start the downturn :)

If we win, thank @Jakey53

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Sounds like Dzingel should be back tonight.

Let's hope he plays tonight and contributes offensively, and makes an impression on the blue jackets...so we can trade the former Buckeye at the deadline to them for another draft pick this year or next?

Columbus could be the least favorite destination for NHL players. Seems they are loading up on players with ties to Ohio to combat their negative location bias.

Go Coyotes! Scorched earth and long road ahead notwithstanding.:oops:

Reactions: Vinny Boombatz

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Literally got dizzy watching this...…

BTW... The video was shot by the same person who did the video of a drone flying through a vintage bowling alley and went viral.

Reactions: Hogan20

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Literally got dizzy watching this...…

BTW... The video was shot by the same person who did the video of a drone flying through a vintage bowling alley and went viral.

I contest that bowling alley drone shot is one of the best videos I've seen on the internet. This is something that I've never seen in my years following the Coyotes so it's a nice change.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Eriksson better be out. I'd like to see Dzingle get a chance and not buried on the 4th. Assuming Fasching sits however.

Fasching wasn't good but the Canuck line was. I'd be surprised if Eriksson comes out.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
I wonder if McConnell's voice is better, or could he be going on the Covid list?

I hope he's better, I enjoy our broadcast team and prefer them to most. I've even come to terms with my jealousy of the job Todd Walsh has, and no longer expend energy to point out his faults.

Reactions: zerekstar

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I wonder if McConnell's voice is better, or could he be going on the Covid list?

I hope he's better, I enjoy our broadcast team and prefer them to most. I've even come to terms with my jealousy of the job Todd Walsh has, and no longer expend energy to point out his faults.

I just tune him out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad