M78KxVd.jpg
32FE8dO.jpg

Line-Ups Unconfirmed

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I kept hearing that Price was only going to be out a week with a groin pull, any reason why he's still injured? With Avs putrid start thus far, I haven't paid attention to league wide hockey so just wondering.

With a winning record on this road trip, Winnipeg is still Aves biggest game IMO, but I would kill for a win here. Habs fans take the cake as the cockiest fans in the league and they always go extra crazy when Colorado comes into town (especially with Roy as coach). Last game it was unbearable on this board, but we had Pickard and a brainless Tyson Barrie. I love Pickard, but the dude was easily outmatched by Subban and Barrie lately has been second half of last years Barrie as well.

And I don't think Landeskog is going to be a huge loss offensively, the dude has clearly been playing injured limiting his skill set. Defensively is a different story. Not expecting a win here, but I highly doubt that Condon is as good as those numbers say he is. Same situation with Chad Johnson when he was in the Bruins system IMO. If the effort is there and we get some fortunate bounces/subapr goaltending our way, we could steal this one.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
I kept hearing that Price was only going to be out a week with a groin pull, any reason why he's still injured? With Avs putrid start thus far, I haven't paid attention to league wide hockey so just wondering.

He went to NY for a 2nd opinion and they told him to rest it another week.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
The only game every season that I get to watch the Avs live. Here's hoping to a solid win.

VERY awkward at the bell centre when you're not a fan of the home team.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Habs are a damn good team. Not expecting a win here.

All I want from this game is a Grigs making the best of his time on the top line. If we see that I'll be stoked.

GO AVS GO!

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Habs are a damn good team. Not expecting a win here.

All I want from this game is a Grigs making the best of his time on the top line. If we see that I'll be stoked.

GO AVS GO!

Yeah so happy to see him get a legit chance with good players. I hope he plays a solid game, and does not get too worked up about proving he can play with those guys.

It sounded like hes aware of the change in the way hes had to play to secure a spot from his interview. He mentioned how he could play before, seemed like a reference to a more offensive minded time for him I'd guess.

Montreal games are always fun, and we usually play up (and down) to our competition. So it shouldn't be a boring game lol.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Glad Grigs is getting his opportunity, hopefully he does something with it, I'd be fine with him staying there and putting Lando with Soda when he comes back.

That said, I think we lose 4-2 tonight, Habs are just too good.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
hopefully greg works well with DuchKinnon, really wouldn't mind lines of Duchene-MacKinnon-Greg, Landy-Soderberg-Grandpa

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Nice to see Grigorenko rewarded with this opportunity and hopefully he gets to stay on that line for the entire game. I also hope this isn't really "now or never" for him. Habs are one of the better teams in the league and that line will likely have to go against Subban all night.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Nice to see Grigorenko rewarded with this opportunity and hopefully he gets to stay on that line for the entire game. I also hope this isn't really "now or never" for him. Habs are one of the better teams in the league and that line will likely have to go against Subban all night.

Yah honestly it better not be a now or never type deal for greg. Having said that he needs to look competent with those 2 atleast which I think he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad