Pre-Game Talk: Game 17 7:07 PM - On the road again in Uniondale - NESN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

upload_2021-2-24_14-20-9.png

upload_2021-2-24_14-19-33.png

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Any word what the practice lines were? If Miller, Zboril, Lauzon, and Gryz all can't go, D-pairs could get interesting...

They rolled with:

Vaak-McAvoy
Zboril-Carlo
Moore-Clifton

Moore and Cliffy have played together before so I guess that pairing at least have some familiarity. As far as I know Zboril and Carlo are new so will be curious to see how it goes. Both can be a bit loose in their coverage sometimes so that's perhaps a concern.

Huge opportunity for Vaak. He was excellent stepping up to the top pair in Tahoe and clearly Cassidy liked what he saw too. If he continues to shine against the Isles and any further games, he'll have a real chance to establish himself in the top 6 and make it difficult to force him back out.

Last edited:

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Is there going to be some fans in the stands for this game ?
I believe so. I'm looking at tickets for Sunday at MSG, but I don't know if I'll be able to get a PCR test in time. Apparently you have to show documentation of a negative test at the gate.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I believe so. I'm looking at tickets for Sunday at MSG, but I don't know if I'll be able to get a PCR test in time. Apparently you have to show documentation of a negative test at the gate.

That makes sense, even having a couple of thousand fans at a game will greatly enhance it. I watched some English Premier League soccer games earlier this year when they were permitting some fans to attend certain teams games and what a difference it made to the atmosphere at the games.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Hopefully the fish sticks are not the new Capitals, the team the Bruins just can not beat.
I was so happy to see Holtby go to Vancouver, about as far away from Boston as he could get.

Oh well, let keep on keeping on, and beat these guys, while playing 3 games in 4 days.

Reactions: BMC and TobanWest

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Have a good feeling about today's game especially the third line.
Bjork Studnika Debrusk
Feels like a statement game for these three kids. Just a hunch.
4-1 Bruins Let's Gooooooooo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad