GDT: Game 17: 11/22 - New York Rangers @ Pittsburgh Penguins, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
nyrpit.JPG

Getting back to Rongo status? Or is this reflective of missing Fox ?
“Throw up emoji”

Anyhow, Jarry is Swiss cheese, if they decide to go to the net then he’s cooked, if not, long night

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
Rakell and Rust both out for the Pens tonight. Rust almost always has huge games against us especially in Pitts

its that fk guentzel who really kills us. crosby and malkin also have typically found another gear against the rangers.

need a laf hatty tonight. bounce back from dallas with a w and get mika on the board. please. ideally a rare game we take control of and is a relatively stress free w but if they insist on doing it in the most stressful possible way i'll gladly take that too. just get 2 points.

ncdoc

Oct 10, 2015
F it all. Trochek and his mom and thanksgiving beat the rest of this season and the cup. Family baby. Love the Rangers, and will live and die by them, but people matter so much more.

Reactions: Graves94

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
trust me i know this team better than this team knows this team....thats why i said would be nice to get a rare convincing win and referenced their insistance on winning games the hardest way possible.

as panarin says....it's the rangers.
Just bustin. This team makes nothing easy. I’m trying to fill in the blank here but can’t come up w a good enough one yet:

“The Rangers could make [_______]ing difficult.”

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
lets see how they respond after a terrible 2nd half to the game in Dallas.

Metro Rival.

Crosby is on another level again.... I'm guessing Lavi will put the 4th line out there as much as possible against him?

PLEASE NO JONES ON THE ICE WITH CROSBY

Reactions: egelband

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Quick to start tonight. He’s been good lately.

Igor still looks rusty the last few games. Does anyone think he can still be hurt?

Not saying he’s hurt but he’s not playing very well, that’s for sure. Still, I was hoping he’d be starting today. He needs to work through it. Today would be a great game to right the ship. (Unless he’s still hurting, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00