GDT: GAME #16 | SENATORS @ LEAFS | RETURN OF JUMBO JOE | 7PM EST TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
If keefe starts JT on the 3 on 3 he should be called out by the media

Also Andersen has played like 6-7 games in a row. He might be tired from that much play after last year his workload being less.

Could explain the drop off in performance this game versus the past 3 games (even though I blame him for maybe 1.5 out of 5 goals)
Or fired

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
... Nylander skilled but watching him on the forecheck and defensively you have to wonder how he ever will be a valuable player in the postseason. He coasts into the corners when an opposing player is struggling with the puck... seemingly trying to time it so he doesn’t have to fight for the puck. A player had the puck in the offensive zone, and he goes in trying to poke the puck instead of playing the body. Might have lost a chance with Dubois being available.. then again the package Columbus got may have been better.

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
People are always so dramatic that the sky is falling. We played a great game for the most part. Simply didn't get a save whenever Ottawa had a decent chance (which wasn't often).

4.33 xg vs. 2.52.

CincoHolio

Jan 8, 2013
Toronto
What do you think it means to be ready to play?

Being ready to play a full game of hockey on both ends of the ice. There's more to the game than scoring goals, I know I don't have to explain that. It's Ottawa, everyone will score on them. Not really a challenge. But to give up 5 to them? Come on, I can't believe this is even an question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad