GDT: Game #16 Mon Feb 8th @Leafs 4pm PST/Feb 9th 1am CET/8am HKT/11am AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
Me: Hey Canucks, how bout you play a full 60 minutes?
Canucks:
200.gif

Reactions: I am toxic

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
100%

It's ridiculous. Same thing happened with Eriksson - nobody said a peep about him for 2.5 years of terrible play, and then when he refused a trade to Edmonton at the 2019 deadline and ticked management off, suddenly it was open season. The media in this city are total p***yes. They'll only take a shot at a weak target, and only if they're allowed to by management.

Sutter has never been criticized ever in the Vancouver media. He's been dragging his corpse along the ice for 3 years now and no one says a thing. But they all pipe up when he scored that one goal in the playoffs or that hat trick against the Senators. Hell, the broadcasters love to say his name. He hasn't done anything!!

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
This is a true representation of the build of this team. Need to play our best to maybe get a point. Good teams can turn it on for a period and win a game.

Reactions: CherryToke

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
Sutter has never been criticized ever in the Vancouver media. He's been dragging his corpse along the ice for 3 years now and no one says a thing. But they all pipe up when he scored that one goal in the playoffs or that hat trick against the Senators. Hell, the broadcasters love to say his name. He hasn't done anything!!
If only we'd use that to our advantage by flipping him for a pick at the deadline.

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
Do the Canucks lead the league in posts? I know Petey leads the players but I'm curious if we also lead the league as a team.

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015

Sutter embodies a lot of what I dislike about this iteration of the Canucks and the team's management. I dislike his attitude, his effort, his willingness to throw his teammates under the bus and the fact that he is an alternate captain.

I cannot wait til he is no longer part of this team.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Sutter embodies a lot of what I dislike about this iteration of the Canucks and the team's management. I dislike his attitude, his effort, his willingness to throw his teammates under the bus and the fact that he is an alternate captain.

I cannot wait til he is no longer part of this team.

He bullied Goldobin publicly as well.

Dude is a fake power forward.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Everytime OJ gets walked I play “turn around , every now and then I fall apart, and I need you oh tonight....”

Rumsfeld

Oct 3, 2020
100%

It's ridiculous. Same thing happened with Eriksson - nobody said a peep about him for 2.5 years of terrible play, and then when he refused a trade to Edmonton at the 2019 deadline and ticked management off, suddenly it was open season. The media in this city are total p***yes. They'll only take a shot at a weak target, and only if they're allowed to by management.

Yeah, like I legit can't remember Garrett ever saying "what are you doing?!" about any Vancouver player during a replay like he did on Jake there. He's usually making excuses for them if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad