GDT: Game #16 Mon Feb 8th @Leafs 4pm PST/Feb 9th 1am CET/8am HKT/11am AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumsfeld

Oct 3, 2020
Well Calgary has our number so far and Winnipeg will be looking for some retribution, so I don't see the next six games getting much better.

Reactions: Nucker101

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Someone start a post game thread already whats going on :shakehead

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Sutter has never been criticized ever in the Vancouver media. He's been dragging his corpse along the ice for 3 years now and no one says a thing. But they all pipe up when he scored that one goal in the playoffs or that hat trick against the Senators. Hell, the broadcasters love to say his name. He hasn't done anything!!

Sutter embodies a lot of what I dislike about this iteration of the Canucks and the team's management. I dislike his attitude, his effort, his willingness to throw his teammates under the bus and the fact that he is an alternate captain.

I cannot wait til he is no longer part of this team.

Yup. Another perfect example of a guy on a free ride here, from both the team and the media.

15-1-0-1 -6 this year against teams that aren't Ottawa. As a $4 million player playing 14-15 minutes/game. Not a peep. But let's slobber all over his nuts when he gets a hat trick against a comically bad bottom feeder.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad