GDT: Game 16: Detroit Red Wings @ ducks | 11/15/2022 | 10:00 PM ET (BSD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Of course Klingberg scored his first against Detroit. Ever notice how players typically score their first against Detroit?
Ducks fans were probably saying the same thing when Bergy scored, lol.

Klingberg was bound to score sooner or later, the Ducks got scored on by a rookie in his 3rd NHL game.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Not loving the way this team is playing. 5v5 they are just not a good team, and the scary part is that they're not really able to consistently carry play even against bad teams.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Starting to think that Vincent Trochek would have been a much better signing than Andrew Copp.
In terms of bang for the buck, Copp is basically the worst UFA center signing this season, though I don't think Kadri's contract is gonna age well. At least that contract isn't sucking duck from day 1.

Raz and Sunny are outproducing Copp right now. Copp looks better skating then at the start of the season, but he can't drive any offense. He looks like a slightly better version of Veleno, there just isn't a whole lot of hockey IQ in terms of offense. His o-zone positioning and puck read is worse than Zadina, Chiarot went to shoot from the point and Copp actually backed away from the crease. That had me scratching my head.

You said it would be a high scoring game for the Duck, Well you were proven wrong. 3-2 loss in OT means nothing. So saying that this aged well is pretty laughable.
That was a joke, obviously the final score wasn't going to be 10 - 7. Wings can't score on the road.

Though neither goalie shit the bed, just Bert. We'll call him Ambert from now on.

Plus I only commented because the pompous way you worded it, "You seem to forget", lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad