GDT: [Game #16] Dallas Stars vs. Colorado Avalanche – 7:00 PM CT (BSSWX)

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
As far as I can tell "Suter is a shit person" comes from like one interview over ten years ago from one person. Let's be honest some of you guys have already decided you don't like him.

He's fine but obviously not ideal to have him in the top 4.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
As far as I can tell "Suter is a shit person" comes from like one interview over ten years ago from one person. Let's be honest some of you guys have already decided you don't like him.

Why don't you ask Wild fans what they think of him? There are numerous reasons why he might be his former franchise's most hated player.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
3d54b90c-6f9d-44a4-835a-336115f85517_570.Jpeg

“I think Ryan Suter is an okay defenseman.”

“Ryan Suter gets bum assignments because the team is coddling a 23 year old “prospect” with 100 NHL games.”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Smelling Salt

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Why don't you ask Wild fans what they think of him? There are numerous reasons why he might be his former franchise's most hated player.
Yes the most reliable source: fans on the internet. I'm sure they have a complete enough picuture of what is going on behind the scenes.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
That was one of the worst games ever from the Suter-Miro pair. Possibly Miro's worst game of his entire career but I'd have to do more research.

I'm not going to make any sweeping statements other than to say that pair is not a viable solution against real opponents that will be in the playoffs.

Again, we seem to forget that the Stars are forcing Miro onto his offside to accommodate the entire roster around Ryan Suter.

I can’t believe that professional coaches and GM can look at their defenseman having the best season in team history (and nearly franchise history) playing on his strong side and then proceed to force him onto his off-side the following season. How insane do you have to be to think that that’s a good idea.

He also did that while dragging Miller around, so it isn’t like he needs an elite RD to play with…

Reactions: piqued and LT

Erebor

Jan 8, 2019
Just look what happened to Hughes the first time he has a real partner.

Miro had his best season playing on his strong side with f........ing COLIN MILLER.

Reactions: piqued and Johno

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad