Radio: 98.7 FM or 620 AM
8:00 PM

Il4Lgq8.png

Goalies |
Domingue|Miller
8475839.jpg
|
8468011.jpg
^I'd bet it's Smith again but I can't be assed to change it. Also don't forget that Miller basically owns us.

Notes and such:

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
8pm start. Playing boring, losing hockey. Players we want to see getting scratched. Should be some bonus points in the "real fan" column for watching this one.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Atleast I am unlikely to see Dylan Strome suffer a career-ending injury in a NHL game #DelPositives

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Atleast I am unlikely to see Dylan Strome suffer a career-ending injury in a NHL game #DelPositives

His career ending will be much slower and more painful.

I half wonder if it's out of spite because he was DM's pick through and through. Even rejected trading the pick.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
4-1 Canucks with lots of try and no execution. Strome and Chyrchrun get scratched, Brad Richardson and Shane Doan get 55 minutes of ice time.

"Good Guys" Brad and Shane "earned" 31:25 combined minutes last night.

Dynamic Duo Domi and Duclair got less than 30 combined.

Rookie Mattias Waltsson and slumping Monahan had 34:44 combined, as a perpective on how much ice time nonDino Dave teams allot to young skill players.

Dvorak, who was a better junior player on the same team as Waltsson doesn't possess good enough Tippalytics to play for this team...

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
So for the second night in a row the Coyotes game is being televised in my region. After the painful to watch game against Calgary they are playing the only team in the league that may be worse than them. Yippee.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
His career ending will be much slower and more painful.

I half wonder if it's out of spite because he was DM's pick through and through. Even rejected trading the pick.

Well, when scratching him into an NHL player fails, we can hear them boast about how he was right, and we should have traded for Hamilton. Somehow his failures in development become proof he is a good evaluator.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Well, when scratching him into an NHL player fails, we can hear them boast about how he was right, and we should have traded for Hamilton. Somehow his failures in development become proof he is a good evaluator.

He got away with it with Turris, the poor fella. I wonder - what he has been up to after his playing days?

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
"We had a timeframe, and Kyle had a time, and this did not add up".
"We clearly differed on his game. We thought he would be better suited lower down in the lineup, and he didn't think so."

I guess they showed him, eh?

Hope none of our current crop have any expectations or time frames in mind...

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
I'll be giving away my two seats to Saturday's Sharks game to anyone interested. I have a friend visiting from the Bay Area so he, my wife, and I will be sitting downstairs. Of course, if you'd like to show you appreciation a couple of cocktails are always appreciated. :cheers:

PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send them over.

Last edited:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Apparently game time decision if any changes.

Part of the reason I was alright with Devo going down was because I figured Tippett would have the brain to begin playing Strome. Not the case and now I hate the whole situation even more.

Rollin' for Nolan

God I'm tired of tank talk. Not suggesting you or anyone else stop, it's just tiresome that the team is still at that position. Ugh.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
If we look at history, the Coyotes typically do horrible against struggling teams and well against top teams, so I'm guessing we'll drop this one tonight, but maybe we can get a point out of it?

Of course, this season we are playing horribly against almost all teams (except Philly), so perhaps history won't repeat itself?

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
If we look at history, the Coyotes typically do horrible against struggling teams and well against top teams, so I'm guessing we'll drop this one tonight, but maybe we can get a point out of it?

Of course, this season we are playing horribly against almost all teams (except Philly), so perhaps history won't repeat itself?

If only we played the flyers every game. President's trophy for sure.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I'm actually really interested to see if our domination of the Oilers extends to when they are actually good :laugh:

Or do we have some special magic sauce for beating them that transcends team quality :biglaugh:.

That should be interesting. I'd hope so, even though they're better now, it still would be awful to lose to the oil.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad