GDT: Game 16/82: New York Islanders @ Los Angeles Kings | Thu, Nov 12 2015 - 7:30PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Return of the King

Sep 4, 2008
You have to like the work the 4th line is doing, especially considering how Cizikas-Martin-Clutterbuck is being touted as the best 4th line of the league.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
I both love and hate when we start playing like this. So many good chances, but then I'm just waiting for the other team to get one chance and score on it.

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign
The "2-1 through 3" line is like the hands of stone line but good at causing havok.

Somehow the 4th line is just possessing that puck.

Gabby needs to just stand in front of the net, and not try to do anything with the puck, Pearson has glue on his stick or something.

Ron*

Sorry Trolllposo: I have quite a number of islander fans around me and they sure do cry a lot. I guess they feel like they are getting ****ed by the refs. I don't remember islander fans acting like this before...

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Wonder who they looking at.
@DennisTFP

Little more flavor on scouts in LA - Rangers have Doug Risebrough/pro personnel guy Steve Greeley here. Flames 2 main pro scouts as well

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Wonder who they looking at.
@DennisTFP

Little more flavor on scouts in LA - Rangers have Doug Risebrough/pro personnel guy Steve Greeley here. Flames 2 main pro scouts as well

They all wanted to gather to witness how amazing the Brown-Shore-Lewis line would be in flubbing scoring chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad