GDT: Game 16: 11/11 Take 2: Boston Bruins vs. Maple Leafs: 7pm ET: NESN, CBC, CITY, NHL ,98.5, CHUM 1050

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
what..............a................shit..........................show

Reactions: BMC

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
The bruins need to draft elite type players who will be nhl ready in the not so distant future.... Very hard to do but Det did it Nj did it so it can be done.

Reactions: Strafer

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Feels like we've had every break minus the high sticking call early in the game go our way.

If I were a Leaf fan I'd be sad and lame, and I'd also be furious about the refs tonight.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
ohh i see bruins have another PP

shocked_ghostbusters.gif
Is that what it was

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
The bruins need to draft elite type players who will be nhl ready in the not so distant future.... Very hard to do but Det did it Nj did it so it can be done.

They did that twice in the near recent past and then took a steaming shit on both of those guys, moving them for picks and a giant bag of crap, respectively.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston

What you're asking for them to do is very obvious. And I honestly think they've done that. Pasta and McAvoy look like studs. What you're missing is the time required for kids to mature.

McDavid type players aren't possible unless you suck bad at exactly the right time.

Reactions: Chief Nine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad