GDT: Game 15: Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens 11/12/23 7:00pm EST RDS, TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
oH95qia.jpg

W0vR3Nz.jpg

MlIeohL.jpg

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Vancouver will want to win this one after the losing to the Leafy that way.
Habs might get run over because they partied hard after winning the first game since November 2019 against the Mighty Bruins last night.
Ex-Habs DeSmith is in net for the Canucks too. :sarcasm:

I have no idea what to expect, outside the few posters complaining the Habs drafted KK over Hughes in 2018 all night.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
It's going to be a real tough one.....EP is leading the NHL in point, they got their asses kicked last night.
Didn't expected a win yesterday, don't expect one tonight...so let's go!!

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Emotional let downs after huge wins have always been a problem. Hopefully the team understands that more of the same is required tonight if they want to win. I would assume that DeSmith gets the start vs Allen who I simply don't trust because of his Jekyll and Hyde personality.
Hopefully another good game for the Habs.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Emotional let downs after huge wins have always been a problem. Hopefully the team understands that more of the same is required tonight if they want to win. I would assume that DeSmith gets the start vs Allen who I simply don't trust because of his Jekyll and Hyde personality.
Hopefully another good game for the Habs.

They're learning how to play for a full 60 min.

Any hint of compete in the second game of a back to back is just gravy at this point.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
There are so many positives, but still some concerns. Not enough offence for one. Anderson, Newhook, Slaf, Pearson, even Caulfield. When was his last 5 on 5 goal? These guys need to produce. Can’t win many games with 3 guys doing all the scoring. They dug deep last night, but more often than not, they’ll lose those games if those guys can’t find a way.

Reactions: Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad