GDT: Game #15|Thu., Nov. 7, 2013| Devils at Flyers |7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
It's puzzling how out offense runs though shots from the point when we have such horrendous dmen. Getting pucks to the point should not be the focus of this team.

kimmofan44

Jul 20, 2011
thorndale pa
I can't believe that I now think 2 goals and ten minutes is an insurmountable obstacle for the flyers. how much further does this franchise have to fall before we see a new general manager? I'm not laying it all on Homer but I've seen gm's get fired for way less over a shorter period of time.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I can't believe that I now think 2 goals and ten minutes is an insurmountable obstacle for the flyers. how much further does this franchise have to fall before we see a new general manager? I'm not laying it all on Homer but I've seen gm's get fired for way less over a shorter period of time.

We are going to need homer to convince other GMs that our players are worth first rounders.

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario

Jim Jackson just said "they are only 2 down". 2 goals down for this team is like climbing mount ****ing Everest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad