GDT: Game 15: San Jose Sharks Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | The ultimate decision.

What should we do?

• Win

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Lose for the lols

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
We have a choice to make....

We can either get back to winning

Or

We could lose and drop the Oilers to 32nd which would be really funny

:sharks :vegas
San Jose Sharks Vs Vegas Golden Knights
10th November 2023 | 7:00PM
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

:vegas

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

VGK-G.jpg

:sharks

baby-shark-fish.gif

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
ACCEPT ACCEPT ACCEPT!!! @hangman005 was onto something about letting San Jose win

Although watching Vegas completely demolish them just to see the Oiler tears would also be satisfyingly good

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I would rather not go into a losing skid just to see the Oilers in last place for like a day or two.

The Knights next game isn't until Tuesday, so i would rather win then lose and have to dwell on losing to the Sharks for 4 days.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I hope they're just playing Hill because it's against San Jose, and that Thompson will get the next two starts.

Their use so far suggests a 49-33 split, which would be a standard modern starter/good backup setup. The goalie play this year from both, and since both have been here last year, does not warrant that. It should be a lot more even.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I have to remind myself that no good game from anyone will mean anything because they are basically playing an AHL team tonight and have four days off after this. It's just stat padding opportunities.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I have to remind myself that no good game from anyone will mean anything because they are basically playing an AHL team tonight and have four days off after this. It's just stat padding opportunities.
Well it'll mean one thing.... for once we didn't play down to the opposition.

But that's about it. :laugh:

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
I hope they're just playing Hill because it's against San Jose, and that Thompson will get the next two starts.

Their use so far suggests a 49-33 split, which would be a standard modern starter/good backup setup. The goalie play this year from both, and since both have been here last year, does not warrant that. It should be a lot more even.
Pretty sure Cassidy started Hill due to his coming from the Sharks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad